Monday, October 8, 2007

Tuesday’s with Morrie


I have read this book 3 times and I really loved it. I would consider it the most read about novel of the year. It is a very interesting story where it teaches you about the value of life. Frankly speaking, I do not know who is Mitch Albom, his stories and his life. But when I bought his book and started reading it, I kept on thinking in my mind, this guy is really special. The way he carved his ideas is very much different. In a way, he brings out his own experiences of the things that he went through in his life. Plus we as TESL teachers are very much connected with the experiences and encounters in the classroom. In a way, we can feel what is really like being a teacher as well as the classroom environment. He teaches a lot on values, life and experiences of near death. My parents have also read the book and they found it to be really exhilarating. They told me that Dr. Ed has really given us a life time book to read which I will never forget. Mitch Albom has also wrote two other books entitled The Five People You Meet In Heaven and For One More Day which was recently sold in the market. So I’m going to get these two books and I really can’t wait what his next book will be.

No comments: