Sunday, October 21, 2007

My 2nd draft on research paper

Today I received my second draft on my research paper. After the lots of walking to Mr.Eddie’s room and knocking at the door, sometimes seeing that there is a different person opening the door, our senior Mindy, waiting for my research paper to be seen, I am very happy that this time my work was well done. Only one thing I have to rework that is my sub-headings. I do not know how I forgot to put the sub-headings. I have also wrote this reminder on my post it note and sticked in on my computer screen. It entirely didn’t strike my mind to look at it. Anyway I still got another week to see if there is anything missing in my research paper. I also have to work on my literature review since I didn’t put anything under that section. I now realized that I have to put my three main points which is the names, identities and taboos. So after this I am going to hand in my final draft. I can’t really imagine that time is really flying fast. As goes with the proverb ‘Time waits for no man’. This proverb can be seen in one of the cover test pads and it alerts when we want to write anything on it. It seems that time is really precious and I have to make use of it all the time not only in my studies but also in everday life. Dr.Sheikh also will be returning to earth soon and I can’t wait to see our cheerful astronaut coming to earth. My heart beats. May God brings him down to earth safely.

No comments: