Sunday, August 26, 2007

Discussion on thesis statements, 5 main points with Siti Norbaiti


This time, Dr.Ed was away and Siti Norbaiti took over the class. As usual, she asks us to come up to the front and write our thesis statement and the 5 main points. She did a great job in explaining and discussing with us where we went wrong and what to do to improve. It was a nice experience being with Dr.Edwin’s tutor. I didn’t come up to the front to write my thesis statement and the 5 main points because I was still working on it. Anyway, I explained to Norbaiti that Dr.Ed have approved my thesis statement and currently I’m working on the points. I showed her a few of the points which I managed to do and she said that I have to elaborate a bit more so that it will sound good. So, I have received the input from her and immediately I started working on it.

No comments: